Ottawa, Canada

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
hey guys, I kinda fell off the face of the earth for a little bit...heh heh.
but I'm currently en route to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada where I will be staying for a little bit....

anyone up that way wanna grab a beer or know of any places I should check out!?

<33

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Ottawa Canada...not the most exiting place around..I spend most of my time leaving there

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Its a government town..not much ever really going on...good place to come home to I guess, but I prefer to be elsewhere most of the time

Reaction score
I've been interested in traveling maybe next summer to Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa to see those 3 cities. Whats good to visit for fun in Ottawa? Any touristy places? Any cycle community there? Food not Bombs? Travel squats?

cheeses

Reaction score
theres food not bombs, dont know where tho, touristy places... lots of museums in town, no squats but punks here would hook you up if you meet them and are cool, im livein in ottawa but dont got room, if im in town ill meet ya and see if friends will hook it up,
cycle comunity? dont know. good luck bud

jaren

Reaction score
When I was there for about a week last summer I just stayed in a field by where they were having the bluesfest. Then started couchsurfing. But while I was there I noticed a great underground movement. Many revolutionary programs around. Haha one day I was walking into town and this guy comes up to us makes quick eye contact and then hands us a couple papers. It was titled how to blow your no no, it was how to build a bomb. Definatly quite the city. And I noticed alot of really nice loopy people

dannidirt

Reaction score
i used to live in ottawa lmao

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads