One way trip

KoffinKat

Stepping out the this feb. Headed on a one way trip from Northern to Southern California. I

posted this trip once before but my dates changed because of school. Done now and have a

good date for mid feb. I am hoping to start out from san francisco via the bus station from

sacramento just too build a bit of launch velocity and then head down the

coast with my port of harbor being L.A. I am the walking/hiking type so most of the trip is

planned around that. Open to any and all forms of travel but not going to try trains without

someone smarter than me with more experience. I am fairly familair with this part of the

state so finding spots should not be a problem for me. I am not really looking for anything in

particular from anyone just perhaps some sights to see places I should try and visit? Maybe

spots that are worth seeing or staying in any advise from anyone who had made this trip

before? Also If anyone is wants to swap BS stories for awhile I am pretty good company.

So If anyone is headed that way and wants a buddy or is along the

way or has any thing to offer in the way of advise I am more than happy to hear it.

Thank You.

xbocax

we've talked b4 I'm pretty close to LA. You can stop by our FNB and depending on what your into and what not i can recommend stuff

hooligan

what do you mean 'one way trip'?
also im currently in Sf and probablly going to be some where between here and LA then so perhaps we'll see each other along the way

KoffinKat

I only I intend to stay in LA once i get there. I am chasing work and right now the ER is hiring in LA.

D

Deleted member 20

I have to assume that the ER in LA is always hiring, good luck man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads