Old school great depression era bindle sack

TheTexasRoadrunner

Reaction score
Found this old pic some time ago and since one of my bandanas is 42x42 I decided to try it out and it actually works. The weight is good especially if your Into minimalist style of traveling like me.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_141254.jpg
    IMG_20191220_141254.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 367
  • th (1).jpeg
    th (1).jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_20191220_141314.jpg
    IMG_20191220_141314.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_20191220_141001.jpg
    IMG_20191220_141001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 376
Reactions: SenRex
D

Deleted member 20

It may be best to include these pics while editing your former thread on this subject. I am unsure if regular users can edit/delete or not but maybe a mod will step up & merge these, if so. I just figure its more fitting than creating a duplicate thread about the same topic.

D

Deleted member 23824

Might want to go with the dark blue/ black bandannas. Unless you just have to match the one around your neck. Really, if that‘s how you want to tote your stuff, I’d want a waterproof dry bag, you can sling it the same way.I understand the heritage and all, but some things are discarded because better options come along.

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

TheTexasRoadrunner

Reaction score
Might want to go with the dark blue/ black bandannas. Unless you just have to match the one around your neck. Really, if that‘s how you want to tote your stuff, I’d want a waterproof dry bag, you can sling it the same way.I understand the heritage and all, but some things are discarded because better options come along.
I wanted to do a dark color but the money and the availability isn't there right now.

TheTexasRoadrunner

Reaction score
It may be best to include these pics while editing your former thread on this subject. I am unsure if regular users can edit/delete or not but maybe a mod will step up & merge these, if so. I just figure its more fitting than creating a duplicate thread about the same topic.
I'm gonna be honest idk how to really do that sort of thing like trying to merge etc.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads