Old school great depression era bindle sack (1 Viewer)

Found this old pic some time ago and since one of my bandanas is 42x42 I decided to try it out and it actually works. The weight is good especially if your Into minimalist style of traveling like me.

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_141254.jpg
    IMG_20191220_141254.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 99
  • th (1).jpeg
    th (1).jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20191220_141314.jpg
    IMG_20191220_141314.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20191220_141001.jpg
    IMG_20191220_141001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
D

Deleted member 20

I deleted myself
It may be best to include these pics while editing your former thread on this subject. I am unsure if regular users can edit/delete or not but maybe a mod will step up & merge these, if so. I just figure its more fitting than creating a duplicate thread about the same topic.

Faceplant

Mmmm . . . Taste the Ballast!
Might want to go with the dark blue/ black bandannas. Unless you just have to match the one around your neck. Really, if that‘s how you want to tote your stuff, I’d want a waterproof dry bag, you can sling it the same way.I understand the heritage and all, but some things are discarded because better options come along.

Might want to go with the dark blue/ black bandannas. Unless you just have to match the one around your neck. Really, if that‘s how you want to tote your stuff, I’d want a waterproof dry bag, you can sling it the same way.I understand the heritage and all, but some things are discarded because better options come along.
I wanted to do a dark color but the money and the availability isn't there right now.

It may be best to include these pics while editing your former thread on this subject. I am unsure if regular users can edit/delete or not but maybe a mod will step up & merge these, if so. I just figure its more fitting than creating a duplicate thread about the same topic.
I'm gonna be honest idk how to really do that sort of thing like trying to merge etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.