Old school bindle | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Old school bindle

TheTexasRoadrunner

Reaction score
Wool blankets are over-rated. I had one i used in the North Cascades and I froze my ass off! I ended up buying a nice 20 degree bag off of a PCT hiker. Problem solved.
To hell with making things any harder than they already are.
Harder? I have more of. Hard time with the huge packs kids carry then A bindle .Btw not a wool blanket

D

Deleted member 20

That yt vid was great, btw. "You throw in your essentials, essential oils, candles: T-rex" lmao. is that you in the vid?

The bindle "will" most likely become obsolete by @TheTexasRoadrunner after awhile where as the dogs probably wont.

Packs are as heavy or light as you pack them and distribute weight evenly to avoid fatigue. Packs can be used as seats. They can have cardboard signs affixed to them. They can carry more/less gear if needed as season/locations change. You can attach dog leashes to a pack. They can alternatively be tossed off trains so you can better help your 3 dogos down safely. Even heavy duty hiking/military packs do not always survive the riggers of traveling. Having a sleeping bag inside of a bindle just seems strange. Have you ever considered strapping it to the stick? A pack is also an identifier that says; this person carrying said pack is a traveler; not just another weird homebum or some long distance dog walker.

If you are gonna be a traveler, get used to the weight of a pack. Being able to shoulder that weight anywhere/everywhere while under any/all conditions builds core strength & confidence. Many welcome the weight of their packs.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads