Old dirty kid, new keyboard punk | Squat the Planet

Old dirty kid, new keyboard punk

dingee

Reaction score
Never made an introduction on any boards before but I'm bored in a jungle with a conveniently located Starbucks nearby. I can't see it but my phone does. The perfect location for such a place: out of sight!
Anyhow, i never was one for social media so I dunno how long this site will hold my interest but there seem to be some good folk around so I'll lurk at least until I break this phone.

dingee

Reaction score
So what's really going on???
Just yanking your tie -
Actually it was a good question. I suspect what's really going on is some kind of subconscious cry for help.
I just somewhat accidentally stumbled into a house situation and it seems I'm settling in for a minute. I wasn't ready yet! I mean my pack is more duct tape than anything right now, my dog can only walk a couple miles a day, and I picked up a warrant or two this year I probably can't ignore forever. oh and a couple of staph infections that have me limping alongside Tabby. So it probably is a good time to regroup.
But.... I don't wanna!
So I may have started an account here on STP just to live vicariously.
You are all part of my auto-psycho-manipulations. That's a word now, I'm calling it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads