Old dirty kid, new keyboard punk (1 Viewer)

dingee

Lurker
Current Location
Your mom's
Never made an introduction on any boards before but I'm bored in a jungle with a conveniently located Starbucks nearby. I can't see it but my phone does. The perfect location for such a place: out of sight!
Anyhow, i never was one for social media so I dunno how long this site will hold my interest but there seem to be some good folk around so I'll lurk at least until I break this phone.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
Just yanking your tie - welcome to our humble planet. Make yourself comfortable

OP
dingee

dingee

Lurker
Current Location
Your mom's
So what's really going on???
Just yanking your tie -
Actually it was a good question. I suspect what's really going on is some kind of subconscious cry for help.
I just somewhat accidentally stumbled into a house situation and it seems I'm settling in for a minute. I wasn't ready yet! I mean my pack is more duct tape than anything right now, my dog can only walk a couple miles a day, and I picked up a warrant or two this year I probably can't ignore forever. oh and a couple of staph infections that have me limping alongside Tabby. So it probably is a good time to regroup.
But.... I don't wanna!
So I may have started an account here on STP just to live vicariously.
You are all part of my auto-psycho-manipulations. That's a word now, I'm calling it.

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
Yep
- you came to the right place

& regarding duct tape, don't laugh
- I was a USAF fighter jet mech & that's what won the war

Des

Current Location
Lol
Yo whatup its koda. Hope tabbys doing well. Where are ya these days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

The user account self-delete system is back online.
siid wrote on raincheck's profile.
gang goin dummy bitch yiiizzzZzzzzZz love u :👽:

Trains in 2017: 0
2018: 1
2019: 32 and counting
croc wrote on bowldog's profile.
Love ur profile pic. She looks so sultry peeking thru the trees
dumpsternavel wrote on Rhubarb Dwyer's profile.
So clevar
The only good part about the ER is the BE that comes before-hand! :p
forgot how fast people'll throw the first blow in the street
got complacent having only sparred with friends recently.
was socked in the head,
only managed to block the second blow or so
before being knocked to the ground

(to be fair, knocking us off our feet isn't hard when we require a cane or smth to support ourselves most days)
Currently in Louisiana , I'm off the road. Had Hep C an liver cancer. Don't ever forget to be free from the man you have to leave it all behind, each an every time.
Still....in Jax if any kids about
Stuck on paper in idaho, missing the woods and my DK fam