Okay...

JahDucky

Reaction score
So ive met a few junkies while out here.....i wonder.

If a traveler refuses to stay in one city to go to a clinic would they cook up some tobbacco "tea" and mainline that to get loose? would it work?

hmmm.....im gonna have to just scratch my chin on this one...

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Do you mean using tobacco tea as a stool loosener/constipation cure? I've heard of using tobacco as an improvised astringent, but not that...

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I think she's asking if a junkie could shoot up tobacco tea to help wean themselves off of dope.

I've never heard of anything like that before. I'm sure it's possible, but I don't think it would help much. In my experience, though, a junkie will mainline almost anything they can.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I guess I'm not familiar with that lingo. Tobacco tea is basically nicotine with some other stuff. Since nicotine is water soluble and technically you should be able to get more of it into your system than smoking it (because it burns off at low temperatures), it should work in that way, though it should be possible to absorb it through the skin instead of directly injecting it- though that is a slower method than either smoking or injecting it. It could help in easing the withdrawal, but it seems like it's just replacing one addiction with another, kind of like heroin to methadone, except I suppose nicotine isn't that bad or illegal...

Tiphareth

Reaction score
I would recommend the clinic instead, otherwise I would have to question your ability to make decisions, and that would be completely unrelated to getting addicted to heroin in the first place, but that definitely doesn't help your cause.

JahDucky

Reaction score
well its not for me. but my friends and i were just pondering because one of my firends is an ex junkie and he smokes late at night to get the same loosey goosey feeling and i asked him and he said he wouldnt but wouldnt put it past any of the junkies on the street.

Tiphareth

Reaction score
No, lol, I was (well still 'am') my past avatar was related to my mission to get married (it's a long story, but it has to do with gaining U.S. Citizenship).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads