Okay now flying with a dog and these tags. . . | Squat the Planet

Okay now flying with a dog and these tags. . .

D

Deleted member 2626

anyone flown with the "Service" tags. My sister and her friend are wanting to go to FL and need someone with some traveling experience to tag along plus the tickets are cheap, i didnt work a part time job to not spend the money. Service dogs are allowed I know, I researched that but I'm just curious with that being an airplane and more info. needed to get a "service" dog on a plane if anyone did it without too many questions and documentation papers or somthing needed. thanks

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
I don't know about flying with fake tags... But where are you coming from?? I've taken amtrack with fake tags (Mind you... these tags are my bestfirend Freddie's dog Adriene which she is a a st brenard/brendal pit and my dog is an ALL black bluenose/heeler looks nothing like my dog at all) and had no questions what so ever and they give u a discount.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads