OI! From California

Chewbacka

Reaction score
welcome to the forums, brother!
my dogs name is chue (pronounced chewy)
i knew people were named chewy!
and people called me crazy
Haha it was given to me by one of my roaddogs. And hell, we are all a little crazy?
bakersfield huh? any word from a few kids named rooster (boosta) and justine?

Is he a 19th streeter? I know a couple kids named Rooster down around here. Justine sounds familiar but I can't place the name on any face.

Bako is a festering pile of shit. Please tell me you have left.

I see we already have something in common, we both hate this place! And, I left awhile back back good ol johnny law caught up with me and I was extradited back to Kern County....I'm here waiting for court and then back on the road haha. Trust me, I wish I could blew this fucking place up!

adanisback

Reaction score
welcome chewy, glad to see another person from the GREAT state of california on the forums. I lived up near the Bay Area/Oakland for most of my life and fucking loved it. I drove threw bakersfield a few times, wish i could have highsplored* it.

highsplored=to explore an unknown area on godly amounts of who knows what kind of drugs.

Mal

Reaction score
hey i'm from cali too! orange county originally then san diego. but i've lived all over. just came from there last month
going back after mardi gras but starting at the top and going down
then east! if you're in those areas let me know - i'm always down to party

Cade

Reaction score
Hey Chewy. Have you met a guy named Stanley (19ish) around Bakersfield? The last I heard from him, (6 months ago) he said he was headen there. I don't ever know what happened to that guy. Good kid. Don't worry about it if you don't know.

D

Deleted member 125

Haha it was given to me by one of my roaddogs. And hell, we are all a little crazy?

Is he a 19th streeter? I know a couple kids named Rooster down around here. Justine sounds familiar but I can't place the name on any face.

I see we already have something in common, we both hate this place! And, I left awhile back back good ol johnny law caught up with me and I was extradited back to Kern County....I'm here waiting for court and then back on the road haha. Trust me, I wish I could blew this fucking place up!

not sure where they are from, met them both in mobile.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads