2017 Jamboree - Official Jamboree Information for 2017 | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

2017 Jamboree Official Jamboree Information for 2017

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2017 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
so an update for those watching this thread... i've updated the event schedule and put it in the first post of this thread. this should hopefully give folks an idea of what to expect. it's all tentative though and if you have any suggestions or requests just let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Does anyone know whether the Lizard Tree still needs a fire extinguisher? I can't stand the thought of a library burning down.

i'm sure they could use an extra one!

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know whether the Lizard Tree still needs a fire extinguisher? I can't stand the thought of a library burning down.

YEEESSS!

Being in a high fire danger zone, The Lizard Tree Library can *ALWAYS* use more fire extinguishers!

Buy or steal as many as you can, and bring 'em on by; they'll be greatly appreciated.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just FYI, I ordered all the supplies for the lockpicking workshop today so it should arrive plenty of time before the jamboree. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
uh oh..
uh o..

uh o uh o huho Hu O huho Huh Ohhh..

winds up i may be coming..

o fucking uh o..

if so, i need to figure who & where i can shove into the truck..

Time4Change

Reaction score
Man I really really want to make it out there this year but the growing season isn't quite finished... hope I can finish up the workload in time so I can get headed that way. Coming from near Oakland so shouldn't take too long to get there if I can get the opportunity :D

If I do make it out there I should have some extra room in the jeep for anyone in this area that needs a ride from the bay area. I'll certainly bring plenty of Cannabis and Kratom :D

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
super disappointed in my timing.... unless I can make it there in two days from Idaho. I'm going to go get my bus from Colorado bringing it tho the currant home base you see. cant affordthe fuel to locamode there.... but willing to help anybody coming through this way going that way with whatever.... ill be posting in the ride board as well thanks in advance.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just to let folks know, the jamboree will also be acting as a book release party for The Anarchist's Guide to Travel, the how 2 travel guide I've been working on for the past year. I'll be giving away 20 copies at the jambo with the condition that they are passed on to other would-be travelers when you're done with it :)

There's also going to be a ton of other giveaways, so hope to see you out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads