Official 2018 StP Jamboree Information! (1 Viewer)

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Website
www.youtube.com
@Staff

I tried to edit the original post, as the price of the water at the grocery store in Niland has risen from $0.25/gallon to $0.40/gallon.

We will have filtered water available at The Library if folks wanna make a contribution to help with the costs of acquiring said filtered water.

The system gave me an error message, so I couldn't edit it. Just wanted to update the info.

Thanks!

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$70.75
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $70.75 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $70.75 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $70.75 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Cincy, somehow is full of kids last year or so, like it.
Last week i took some trains i ain't rode in a while. Sparks->elko->green river->cheyenne->denver->amarillo->belen
I did some really important tweaking of the navigation menu on StP today. It should be significantly easier for mobile users to get around :)
Anyone in Chicago?!? Just rolled into town, next stop Minneapolis
Hey all, peace from a mostly retired road dog and now sober husband and father. Spent my youth hitching and tramping around the west primarily, Durango, mesa verde, Quartzsite, Laramie,Lander also Cincinnati, Philly, Detroit, Alabama, florida, Washington etc. Mostly lurking, keeping up on news and thinking about future destinations. Thanks for reading
Ridin' dirty face all day, playa playyyy
My New Backpack Review! Love this Pack!
In Birmingham heading north to Chicago, anyone around? Passing through Nashville too
Just helped brand and ear tag 17 calfs, guess I'm a cowboy now!

Members online

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$70.75
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Tice