o_O Hiiyas....

Amish

Reaction score
names amish...not really new to traveling n what not but new to stp
currently in Tempe AZ, soon to be in Portland OR, or maybe Chico CA
Im a Musician/Artist main way i make my money been traveling for the last 9 years or so ive done the whole train hopping thing, but i prefer to hitch hike , i have a dog named Cash shes a blue heeler/australian shepherd (cant miss her shes got one blue eye and one brown)
i know a bunch of random ppl on here but i honestly have no idea what their screen names are

looking for some ppl in portland to help me out trying to figure out where a good place is for ppl to hang out and to busk, or hell a recomendations to another town either in WA or OR i have a ride to seattle if i want it all the way from AZ

so feel free to contact me
email/myspace/facebook :wherekittensarefried@gmail.com

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hi and welcome to the site. You should find what you're looking for here. Just be sure to read the rules and search before posting any new threads. Oh and try to fill out your profile page as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other mods.

Amish

Reaction score
will do, ill beinternet cafesfilling out the rest of the profile tonight after spanging my ass off @_@

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads