o hay

pleaseplantme

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Rachel. Introductions are always awkward. Anyway, I've been traveling around in small intervals for awhile now. I'm from Philadelphia. Just settled down briefly in Washington state. I'm working on a raw goat milk farm in Everett, about 30 miles outside of Seattle.
Anyway, I'm here, I'm lonely, and I have no clue what to do. I don't know where the shows are at (or how to find them), I'd meet up with FNB but I don't even know how to get around! I'm trying to go to the Seattle Anarchist Book fair next weekend. Would anyone like to meet up and show me around? I can be good company, i'm mildly funny & good at conversation.
& for everyone not in SEA: Hi, I'm Rachel and I like traveling too, so let's be friends!

-rsb

pleaseplantme

Reaction score
rememberusername said:
Everett is boring, unless you like to hangout and watch trains.

I have a friend who lives there, I sometimes hangout at his place, next time Ill meet up with you.

Goat Farm huh?[/QUOTE

word! everett seems a bit boring. I have to work pretty much all of the time though, so it's not like I really have any time to find that out! It's a pseudo-organic rat goat milk farm, St. Johns Creamery. Have you heard of it? Anyway, yes come hang with me & the goats! Do you live in Seattle?

everyone else: thanks for the welcomes and stufff

john1158

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
squid and ink is a really sweet place in seattle....they have shows and good folks work there and run the place.....
it was my 2nd home while i was in seattle last year....
1128 s. Albro st
check it out.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads