NYC Squats

JackieChonk

Reaction score
My friend Jonae and I need a squat in NYC. We have jobs coming up in NYC but we're homeless right now. Anyone know any? Or in Hudson County, NJ. Please for the love of god, its freezing and we're fucked right now.

ChessHead

Reaction score
I am in a similar situation. I will be without housing for a week or two starting May 7th. I do have limited funds and a job near Washington Square Park. If I could get a shower a place to crash I could even pay per day or week. I am drug free, clean etc. I just need a place to sleep, clean up, and store my bags for a week or two and then Ill have enough saved up to rent a room.

Please help and thanks. Again I can give you some dough or teach you chess. I am a pro level player.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
there's a drop in center some where near union sq. park, its also kinda near chinatown. it might be somewhere off of the 4 or 6 train. ask one of the street kids, they should know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads