NW Fruit picking work now till Oct.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/lbg/2965876864.html

Copy- Paste

Orchard work, no qualifications necessary (Portland- Lyle, WA)

Date: 2012-04-18, 2:11PM PDT
Reply to: capnscruff@gmail.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Here's the score, I represent an orchard in desperate need of workers. The Orchard is in Lyle, WA and the Woman who owns the orchard understands what a Trek that can be (80+ miles from Portland) so she is willing to compensate people for mileage. If you can't drive your own vehicle, or don't have one, I have people in every group dedicated to carpooling people out, and back on the weekends (etc.)

The job is basically picking fruit. You are welcome to work 40 hrs a week, 8 hours a day, and that is preferred, but The owner is flexible and is willing to work with you on schedule.

She would prefer people stay in the domicile provided (described as a very nice motel 6) which comes complete with creature comforts (stove, oven, fans, electricity, showers etc.) and your meals will be provided for free of charge. The living situation is free as well. The picking season ends in October, but you don't have to work the whole season through. If you have any additional questions/ concerns please email me with your number and I will call you asap. The first crew leaves tomorrow just after noon, and the next will leave the following Thursday.

I would really like to add a few more people to tomorrows crew.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $9.00
PostingID: 2965876864

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
that's a cool gig, i used to pick apples in NH, and it was pretty fun actually.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads