North platte.....

dime

Reaction score
Website
www.piradicalproductions.com
damn this IS a big ass yard. but i was walking away from it on front st to highway 30 to get downtown this morning and a worker drove by going to work and then turned around came back gave me 10 bucks and a ride to the log cabin. then in the truck he had a U.P. hat on the dash and i said "nice hat". he said "its yours"(it says "North Platte Service Unit" on one side, and "Feelin' Fine In 2009" on the back) then when i got out of the truck he yelled at me to come back to the truck and gave me a brand new pair of U.P. gloves. so now lets see if i can get out of here without going to jail.

Ghostie

Reaction score
do you like the town? how is it?

Johnny Lightspeed

Reaction score
Widerstand said:
Damn at the rate your going people may mistake you for an employee!

Once at a siding I was walking the 2 cars from my boxcar to the unit to take a fat one. On the way out I was walking down the gangplank and totally made eye contact with a small town sheriff driving down a residential street parallel to the train. I just nodded at him and he kept drivin'. I kind of credit it to the basic Carhart jacket, intact pants, and old driving cap I was wearin. All I needed was a reflective safety vest

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads