Video - Next time you sit on the toilet, bring a weapon | Squat the Planet

Video Next time you sit on the toilet, bring a weapon

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Now these guys are crust as FUCK....

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/how-easily-can-rat-wriggle-your-toilet

Watch How Easily A Rat Can Wriggle Up Your Toilet

August 27, 2015 | by Danielle Andrew

rat.png

There have lots of stories about unexpected things turning up in toilets, such as snakes, frogs, and even squirrels and possums. And rats, of course.

So how easy would it be for a rat to make its way through the sewers, successfully traverse your internal plumbing, navigate the U-bend and find its way into your toilet?

Well according to National Geographic, pretty darn easy. Did you know that rats can tread water for up to three days, and even hold their breath for three minutes? Combine those skills with the ability to squeeze through the smallest of spaces and the chance of finding a rat in your home may not be so slim after all.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Rats shall Inherit the EARTH!

I for one welcome our new FUrry Underlords!!

::joyful::

milkhauler

Reaction score
Remember that movie Ghoulies? The scene when the ghoulie bit some dudes junk off as he was taking a dump! Someone burn that rat with FIRE!!!

I'm gonna be shit shy now! [emoji12]

Last edited by a moderator:

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Rodents are gross. They are not cute fuzzy creatures. They are disgusting vermin that can spread infectious diseases. Only good rat is a dead rat
Insert "humans" where rodent/vermin/rat is. Humans are also gross and disgusting creatures than spread infectious disease!
I don't have a problem with pet rats, I think they are kinda cool. But I have had rats/mice scurry over me on my sleeping bag at night (***shivers*** and THAT is a little too close for comfort.

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.paynepress.com
Insert "humans" where rodent/vermin/rat is. Humans are also gross and disgusting creatures than spread infectious disease!
I don't have a problem with pet rats, I think they are kinda cool. But I have had rats/mice scurry over me on my sleeping bag at night (***shivers*** and THAT is a little too close for comfort.

Would you have a pet human?

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you should check out the rat temple in india

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
karnimata.jpg
karnimata1.jpg
karnimata2.jpg
karnimata3.jpg
karnimata4.jpg
karnimata5.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads