Video Next time you sit on the toilet, bring a weapon (1 Viewer)

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Montreal, Canada
Now these guys are crust as FUCK....

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/how-easily-can-rat-wriggle-your-toilet

Watch How Easily A Rat Can Wriggle Up Your Toilet

August 27, 2015 | by Danielle Andrew

rat-png.25103_Next time you sit on the toilet, bring a weapon_Furry Nomads_Squat the Planet_3:54 PM

There have lots of stories about unexpected things turning up in toilets, such as snakes, frogs, and even squirrels and possums. And rats, of course.

So how easy would it be for a rat to make its way through the sewers, successfully traverse your internal plumbing, navigate the U-bend and find its way into your toilet?

Well according to National Geographic, pretty darn easy. Did you know that rats can tread water for up to three days, and even hold their breath for three minutes? Combine those skills with the ability to squeeze through the smallest of spaces and the chance of finding a rat in your home may not be so slim after all.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

milkhauler

Pilgrim
Remember that movie Ghoulies? The scene when the ghoulie bit some dudes junk off as he was taking a dump! Someone burn that rat with FIRE!!!

I'm gonna be shit shy now! [emoji12]

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
My ass is a weapon, I brought it.

Poor fuckin' rat won't know what hit 'em when I fart...then poop.

MirandaLeigh

Current Location
Canada
What about a pet rat?! I've had two of them. So smart, lovable and do the cutest tricks. =) Wild ones...not so much..

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
What about a pet rat?! I've had two of them. So smart, lovable and do the cutest tricks. =) Wild ones...not so much..
The wild ones are smarter than shit, they won't do tricks for you and they find their own food.

Reminds me of the dirty kid nation.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Rodents are gross. They are not cute fuzzy creatures. They are disgusting vermin that can spread infectious diseases. Only good rat is a dead rat
Insert "humans" where rodent/vermin/rat is. Humans are also gross and disgusting creatures than spread infectious disease!
I don't have a problem with pet rats, I think they are kinda cool. But I have had rats/mice scurry over me on my sleeping bag at night (***shivers*** and THAT is a little too close for comfort.

psychofoamer

asshole
Banned
Current Location
Iron City
Website
www.paynepress.com
Insert "humans" where rodent/vermin/rat is. Humans are also gross and disgusting creatures than spread infectious disease!
I don't have a problem with pet rats, I think they are kinda cool. But I have had rats/mice scurry over me on my sleeping bag at night (***shivers*** and THAT is a little too close for comfort.
Would you have a pet human?

S

spectacular

I deleted myself
Then it crawls up your ass, through your intestines and stomach until it reaches your esophagus and then chews a hole through your skull and takes control of your brain

milkhauler

Pilgrim
Pet rats are ok. Its the wild ones that do creepy shit, like crawl along power lines and stare at you with those evil eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

A Simple Step Van wrote on snailormoon's profile.
Welcome to the site. Whattaya mean when you say you work with native Californian wildlife? Like, do you get paid for it or is it sarcasm? Curious am I. ~ peace
In the Pcola headed east to Jax then juicing to Salem for halloween
NEW BIBS FUCK YEAH!!
Actually sunny and warm! Tank of gas so I'm motorvating ! I'm on the last Vespa ride to nowhere ville and I'm not telling mum and dad when I'm coming home! You see im a loner, a rebel, call me wheels and I'll call you doll baby!
Remember people: nobody can hate you as much as yourself. Which in turn means you can conquer the world.
Made it to Pensacola anyone about?
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Is this new profile pic a prelude to potential political aspirations? I can see the signs now: Vote American; Vote Red, White, and STU!
The pnw is almost as bad as i remembered, maybe a little better this time, but still bad.
Nice try, Sheriff, but your gonna have to get up earlier in the morning if you want to catch this idiot(with two arms). Got myself perma banned from the home bum shelter. Called them out for giving donations intended for folks in need to their employees.
Hospital visits always help fix one problem and start more. Fuck yo.

Members online