New wrecking crew | Squat the Planet

New wrecking crew

Johny

Reaction score
I would like any info on the traincore kids currently calling themselves "wrecking crew"
...it is to my understanding that "wrecking crew" is trying to while out and jump and or rob any old school riders they meet .
Has anyone met any of these kids , or herd anything .
Or part of this new " wrecking crew" .
I know that all they are are a bunch of kids stealing a name and have absolutely nothing to do with the actual wrecking crew, most wrecking crew are dead and or in there 50's and pretty pissed about a bunch of dirty kids and rainbow drop outs going around fucking shit up using there name

Wanderingwolf5150

Reaction score
Howlee... Her Facebook profile was Hailey train.was main recruiter for this b.s. fake new skool.wrecking crew. Roach,atrayhu,tennessee,wiggles all these idiot names jumped a brother in Denver. Roach supposedly set a home bum camp on fire in Savannah GA.
Update I last heard of Hailey though is she is backibg away.dont know how true..
Anymore can not and will.not be tolerated by any.community of travelers...our safety is a must

Johny

Reaction score
It's completely died down , I think they got the point after a few of them were found and um "confronted"

ScurvY

Reaction score
The only Wrecking Crew I know are dead, one is in Prison for a long time, another lives in Louisville, Ky, and another is a trucker, Big Rube. That and I met a long time ago an old ex-menanite that was kicked out from his people living in a cabin in Nebraska. Them the only Real ones. That and the youngest who passed recently was Georgia Jay. Miss that boy. All GOOD people. Sure love'd to run into some douch-nozzle claiming that crew. But yeah. I've heard about his happening for such a long long time. Never pay no mind

Slowroll

Reaction score
there was a wrecking crew on grateful dead tour, i knew em all 83-95, few still left .
not sure if thats the crew your talking about, fast ed, rak, strech,st stephen,etc...
theres always gonna be a new guy who thinks they are wrecking crew, ha.
we took care of business on lot, period.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads