new Orleans is a disaster!

Ameris

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.cruisersforum.com
Galveston is off the direct route west, but I need to make a run back to southern GA by the end of November,so probably leaving in a few days, then doing a fast turnaround, as far as I know.
So much shit on my plate, at the moment.

In any case if you're on 10 when I am (or whatever detour is in place), we'll connect & at least make sure you have sufficient gear.

I know it has more to do with humans just being shit, the essential corruption of the 'civilization ' we're forced / damned to live in & the poison that kids are fed from birth, but that kind of fecal fucking crap makes me sorry to have to call my fucking skinnier "whute"..

I'm sorry, bro..

• Useful
Reactions: beersalt and Odin

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I made it close to baton rouge. Standing by i10 west for a day already and I've had 3 people already call me nigger and get a job! And to top it off someone threw a bottle filled with piss at me! My advice is if your colored DONT EVER TRY TO HITCHHIKE LOUISIANA!!!

Damn dude, that's harsh. Sorry you're stuck in a shithole....Good luck!

I'm pretty glad I've given up hitching for the most part. Those trains, tho...😏

Last edited:
Reactions: plumfae

isaiah

Reaction score
Galveston is off the direct route west, but I need to make a run back to southern GA by the end of November,so probably leaving in a few days, then doing a fast turnaround, as far as I know.
So much shit on my plate, at the moment.

In any case if you're on 10 when I am (or whatever detour is in place), we'll connect & at least make sure you have sufficient gear.

I know it has more to do with humans just being shit, the essential corruption of the 'civilization ' we're forced / damned to live in & the poison that kids are fed from birth, but that kind of fecal fucking crap makes me sorry to have to call my fucking skinnier "whute"..

I'm sorry, bro..
If you could get me to jacksonville I'd really appreciate it! I'm currently hiding in a little wooded area off i10 on the way to baton rouge. Let me know if you can scoop me!

Reactions: Ameris

Ameris

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.cruisersforum.com
We'll see what happens.
I'm looking to leave by Tuesday at the latest, & will, if I can get the final sealing done on my boat.
May finish that even sooner & I'm working on stuff even as I'm writing.

I'll make a point of picking you up if I'm en route.

isaiah

Reaction score
If you could get me to jacksonville I'd really appreciate it! I'm currently hiding in a little wooded area off i10 on the way to baton rouge. Let me know if you can scoop me!
The pic shows where I am now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201113-111822.png
    Screenshot_20201113-111822.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 235

isaiah

Reaction score
That would be awesome! I'll have money for gas Tuesday afternoon to chip in as well! ( My unemployment usually comes in by then!)
We'll see what happens.
I'm looking to leave by Tuesday at the latest, & will, if I can get the final sealing done on my boat.
May finish that even sooner & I'm working on stuff even as I'm writing.

I'll make a point of picking you up if I'm en route.

Reactions: Ameris

Stoopkidd24

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
So I made it close to baton rouge. Standing by i10 west for a day already and I've had 3 people already call me nigger and get a job! And to top it off someone threw a bottle filled with piss at me! My advice is if your colored DONT EVER TRY TO HITCHHIKE LOUISIANA!!!
Shit i mean you are in the south lol & i always wanted to revisit Louisiana coz i hear they’re rich in culture but inwouldn’t be too worried about the name callin tho, they are just words after all. Be safe tho. Seriously

WanderLost

Reaction score
If you hitch a ride to Shreveport its a super easy train ride to Atlanta. From there there's a train that will stop in Jacksonville. PM me for details.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i don't think this constitutes a travel story, so im moving it to destinations.

Reactions: isaiah

Ameris

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.cruisersforum.com
PMd. Im trying to get the hell0 out of here, but things aren't going even remotely as expected.
May notbe out of here until thurs morning.
If you get west we should be able to connect. My departure should just be assumed as indeterminate.
Hopefully I'll get stuff done tomorrow, but the other boat in the PM may still be an issue.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
get a job!

I hate it when people say that... like it's so easy.

So much depends on your connections and life situations...

I'm feeling empathy your situation.... sorry... your waking up and dealing with damn horse shit

isaiah

Reaction score
With everything shutting down again it has been damn near impossible to find work. I've looked in nyc all the way to Jacksonville. Smdh like it's so easy for a homeless person to find work. I hate people like that
I hate it when people say that... like it's so easy.

So much depends on your connections and life situations...

I'm feeling empathy your situation.... sorry... your waking up and dealing with damn horse shit

• Agree
Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Friend I can't agree with you more...

I'm actually in a position where it super difficult to find work again... even free lance... though I guess i might just be not trying hard enough... hahahaha... ahhhh..... sitill...

I have alway been a hardworking person... from the tme I first had a job in high school... I just guess i have never been clever enough to keep a good paying gig...

dammit....

still ... I try to bum around. hahaha...

I hope you have good luck whatever goes...

you know.... if i could i would buy you a beer or cup of chilli... .

haha...

peace.'''/

::drinkingbuddy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads