New kid in Phx lookin for a way out

izzybop

Reaction score
hey I'm izzy. just figured I'd introduce myself and shit. I'm really new to hitching, haven't gone too far. I hitched from grand canyon to phx and I've never squatted but the freedom is calling to me. I'm sick of the routine in normal life and, shit the summer's coming.

I'm lookin for a way out of phx and and I'm headed nowhere in particular. broke as shit, but that's just fuckin peachy.

D

Deleted member 2962

um. well, a map could've answered the question.
three ways out. the 10, the 17, or a train which I do not suggest.
I do, however, suggest you make some sort of plan...otherwise you might end up in the middle of nowhere without the gear/knowledge to get you by.
educate yourself before you leave, and make sure squatting/drifting around is what you really want to do.

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
hey I'm izzy. just figured I'd introduce myself and shit. I'm really new to hitching, haven't gone too far. I hitched from grand canyon to phx and I've never squatted but the freedom is calling to me. I'm sick of the routine in normal life and, shit the summer's coming.

I'm lookin for a way out of phx and and I'm headed nowhere in particular. broke as shit, but that's just fuckin peachy.

I'm leaving out of louisiana early may heading for montana then rainbow gathering in Washington State. If your looking to get out and haven't found a way send me a message.
Jean Andre Vallery
...dogs on the edge of civilization

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads