New Jersey STP fam. meetup?

Art101

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing an STP family meetup in New Jersey.I would love to go out to Cali but that just isnt in the card.Was seeing who would want to meetup and hangout and maybe camp.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
That's an awesome idea. Was thinking about seeing if there's enough of us in FL to do one.

Anyone from STP is more than welcome to attend my Live Life Fest in September, if anyone happens to be here.

It's a one-day event, so I don't suggest anyone make a special trip here, until I can make it a larger, camping event, but if anyone just happens to be here, come see us!

Otherwise, if anyone in FL wants to do a StP meetup, I'm game!

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
That's an awesome idea. Was thinking about seeing if there's enough of us in FL to do one.

Anyone from STP is more than welcome to attend my Live Life Fest in September, if anyone happens to be here.

It's a one-day event, so I don't suggest anyone make a special trip here, until I can make it a larger, camping event, but if anyone just happens to be here, come see us!

Otherwise, if anyone in FL wants to do a StP meetup, I'm game!
Wish I could be there but I am no where near FL. I do plan on going to Slab City though.

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

Peace

Reaction score
if any of you guys want to come to my house on the 25th, im having a party and you can crash there for the night. message me if youre interested =]

Johnny Maddox

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing an STP family meetup in New Jersey.I would love to go out to Cali but that just isnt in the card.Was seeing who would want to meetup and hangout and maybe camp.
Im trying to get from NJ to florida. I guess Jax first. But definitely down for a meet up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads