New(ish) nomad ready to hit the road again soon! | Squat the Planet

New(ish) nomad ready to hit the road again soon!

lemoncats

Reaction score
Hi. As it says on my profile, Ive been travelling with my partner for almost 8 years with our cats. We've kinda stayed to ourselves, living out of th car and crashing on some friend's couches. We've settled down from time to time but based on some personal situations, we have always stayed in motels or no questions asked rentals. We've done a lot, but want to experience more and practice more outdoor survival and travel skills. Our main goal is to find more connections and groups of people to travel with (and maybe crash with from time to time), because we don't have many and my old travel friends are all way off the grid atm. Hope I can talk to you all more, because I want to suck up all the information I can and finally live TRULY free. My partner would have an account, but he's pretty anti tech lol

Anyway, Im in colorado right now, but have traveled all over the west and even to Philly for a few weeks. Just got here from NM about two weeks ago.

::drinkingbuddy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads