new here looking for a to get out of florida

armflower

Reaction score
Hi came to florida with a gf friend I have to get back to Wisconsin looking for some one experienced hoping trains thumbing it.:sos: sorry still trying to figure out the board no picture soon though
index.cfm

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Since you're a dude, you'll probably do better hitching alone.
Where in FL are you? Get to an on-ramp at I-95 or I-75 with a large, clear, bold sign saying the next nearest city along the route you wanna go.
Take some water, some food, sleeping bag, maybe an umbrella or tarp, and a road atlas.
Go for it now, solo; don't wait for someone who'll just be a liability or try to use you.
Good luck!

armflower

Reaction score
I am in largo or st. petersburg. I was going to hop trains but i ended up making some money and fixing my car. Im not down for using anybody or anybody using me. I have ran into a few fellow travelers who have and it is not fun for either party. however since my car is fixed if there is anybody looking for a ride out of florida or any where between im down to take a pasenger or two I just want to this trip to be a good adventure.

armflower

Reaction score
beer mortal,thank you for the luck getting out of florida. it shouldnt be to bad I liked my stay down here. I looked at your profile and noticed you like to collect bones. ive got some armadillo shell and skull if you wana trade-sies for one of those fish mouth things.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads