New Girl & stuff about me

Feetbeater

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone happy trails and windy sails. Feeling awesome about stumbling on this site in my search to GTFODodge. Best one like it I've seen. I think I'm doing it wrong (I swear I read the READ FIRST!) but bare with me please if so. I'm not sure what the prefix should indicate.
I am trying to get out of Central Fl, (Ocala) trying to cut the trip short & make my way back to Missoula, MT. If anyone is heading South to Delray Beach I'd hop that to see my son before I cross the country. Ive got my Staffordshire Ike, with me. It'd be cool to find a way out sometime this week. Not carrying much and dont have much $ but I can bring food, and will do what we do to get there. I do smoke, spirts and kind, but you dont have to worry about me getting schwilly and/ or causing trouble. You do have to worry about me singing all the everything, appreciating great conversation, and telling you for real if you ask. Hugs to all. Peace.

D

Deleted member 21429

Welcome to the site. So, from what I gather, you're trying to find a ride from Fla - Missoula, MT so that would go under the - Ride Board - section and you are also looking for someone to maybe go along so you would want to also post in the - Road Dog - section. Nice into and good photo. ~ peace and the very best of luck to ya

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Did you have any luck getting to MT?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads