New from boston

Macksman28

Reaction score
Hi I'm from Boston here. I was wondering if any of y'all know of any good sleeping spots around? I'm in the shelter right now but hate it. Last summer I spent about a week in Titus? Park never the Pru. I loved it but last time I was there I noticed they started kicking people out though.
I thought about the back bay fens but I know they just found a body in the river over there.
If anyone knows any good spots that would be awesome!

mateoboliviano

Reaction score
Masshole here. Are you really from Boston? If so, you probably already know the cuts are few and far between in that town, especially since the real estate boom 5 years ago. Boston's also really protective of private property so I'd get the fuck outta downtown or any nice neighborhoods. That being said there's still little shitty alley ways and train tracks and overpass dumps. You seem more into parks.

The back bay and fens are some of the safest neighborhoods in the world so if you feel uncomfortable passing out in a park there I would doubly recommend getting to the outskirts of the city. Have you checked Harvards Arnold Arboretum in yuppie hipster JP? Its huge and its fucking beautiful and its right at Forrest Hills, end of orange line.

The weather's getting nice though, I would recommend just getting the fuck outta Boston because its not a pleasant city to tramp around or be homeless in. I mean I've done it but I know that city like the back of hand and even then its unpleasant. There's so many better places to sleep outside in New England.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads