Need advice about this situation with this girl.

monster

Reaction score
I have had a girl go right to stage five stalker. A married woman at that. One that I wasnt sleeping with.

But that isnt the case here. She is a nice girl but most girls like that do not go wild like boys do. Let her save her money and a few nights before you two are about to leave you just disappear and drop a note in the mailbox on the way out.

"Baby, youre a real sweet kid but i will always be a road-dog. There should be more than enough money here to keep you going for a while and I know your going to have a happy life".

And dedicate Dylans "Don't Think Twice" when your thinking Lightfoots "Thats What You Get for Loving Me".

You got to live the role to live the life.

content2roam

Reaction score
Well thanks for the advice...some of you..haha.
Ive decided to not travel with her...shes too undecided if she even wants to go or not, so thats one more reason not to bring her along. I figure that if I settle out there or something then maybe she can come and join me but if im just stumbling around like I usually do I dont think I can deal with her complaining in my ear for thousands of miles.

Swiper

Reaction score
Just pee yourself every time you guys are sleeping next to each other... and blatantly hit on other girls in front of her too, just to make the point. Cause I don't think she'll get the piss thing, that's just to gross her out.

Stick your finger up her butt when you guys fuck (unless she likes that) and call her Mommy while she blows you.

Oh and every time she looks at you adoringly, wipe a booger on her face and say, "Awwww, as soft as kleenex"

If your problem isn't solved by then...I really don't know what to tell you

thats possibly the most efficient AND funniest way i've ever heard to break up with someone. i'd go with that.

Reactions: todd

content2roam

Reaction score
Well its still going on...the sex with just being friends..just not as often..im home bumming it right now and she stays with me at camp..so its going good i guess....shes actually getting a place and gonna let me crash there for a bit...trying to get away from this cold though..pittsburgh is alittle cold to be camping out all winter...thinking of headin to Ocala and she said shes not trying to leave yet so who knows what will happen...just gotta kick this heroin bullshit..everytime i home bum it here i get back on it...so definitly gotta get off this shit and get back to travelin..thanks for all the advice...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads