Need a vreak from my kid....but how?

Dishka8643

Reaction score
I'm not a parent, but it might be unwise to abandon your child for a long period of time, even if they are under the protection of a responsible guardian, just to satisfy your own selfish need for fun and adventure.

xbocax

Reaction score
first 5 years of a child's life pretty much play the biggest role in how that child will turn out mentally. So Id say wait a couple more years for fun. Children are not burdens and did not chose to be born. Woman up and wait til you can have fun with your kid. If the things you like doing by that time or to a lesser degree now cant involve your kid, prolly shouldnt be doing them anyway.

NyxNomasters

Reaction score
I left my two kids with their dad and have been out a few months now. I needed a serious mental health vacation after many years of stay-at-home-mom-ness. My sons are 5 and 7. They remember me when we talk on the phone and when we see each other. You don't want to come back a stranger. Wait until your kid can understand what's going on and can understand that they will see you again and, of course, remember who you are.

xbocax

Reaction score
shes 2 and doesnt understand the concept of long term seperation yet you cant write her a letter and send cookies like summer camp

tautoutrain

Reaction score
when you decided to have her, you made a lifetime commitment, we all need breaks sometimes, but you just can't just pond your child off on someone else just because you are "tired" of being a mother.. should have thought about that when you got pregnant. :/

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when you decided to have her, you made a lifetime commitment, we all need breaks sometimes, but you just can't just pond your child off on someone else just because you are "tired" of being a mother.. should have thought about that when you got pregnant. :/

wow profound .

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
nagrom you are a wise woman who knows her own needs and desires. you have a relationship with a daughter and her father that currently works. You are open minded and realize the needs of your family and yourself. Act on them with pride and smile . enjoy the life you have, there isn't any other . enjoy the love you share. enjoy each moment, live in the moment without regret.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads