Nederland, CO | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Nederland, CO

Reaction score
I've been in Boulder for about a week now, staying at one of my best friend's houses. I keep meaning to go up to Nederland, I thought I was going to get to work Nedfest which didn't happen. Still seems worth checking out while in the area. I will let you know what it's like in an update if I make it up there.

Reactions: ipoPua

ipoPua

Reaction score
trying to decide if i should see neder when i get out there this november, thinking yes

Reaction score
Hey do I did make it up there. There was a couple of chill traveler kids. The town us quiet and pretty chill aboutsmoke. There seems to be a lot camping where they don't bother you. Pm me if u want to know more or I can expand onanything else. Community food box first thurs of the month. Pioneer inn sun bluegrass wed blues or something. It's where all the localsgo. I met an Australian circus clown while there.. He was very fun

Reactions: ipoPua

Bastian

Reaction score
Hey guys, so West magnolia is a campground in Nederland CO that most of you probably know about/have heard of. I just recently moved up to the area and all I've heard of West mag is nothing but bad news.
Alot of tweakers take up residency there for the summer. But so do alot of rainbow folks and traveling folk of all kinds. It's a free campground so anyone can go there. But alot of people just leave it trashed. And the community in Ned absolutely HATES it. It gives us all a really bad name. This is really more of a PSA to anyone coming through the area. But if you do go stay there for short or long term please, please please clean up after yourself! Don't ruin it for everyone. And if you can try to make it somewhat cleaner. Make the folks in Ned more open to us all. That's all guys ;)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool and thanks! I need to get out and about but am a little stuck these days with animals and such - I miss my woods and hiking times

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
my sister alice back in sf was wanting to head back to philly for a long time, but she keeps getting stuck by a bunch of animals too.

speaking of animals, isn't the gathering supposed to be in one of the carolinas this year? is it ashville? It's fun to go trash picking these places after they're all gone. so far I've found a rainbow tinted switchblade, a gundam wing model, a six pack of pbr, and an electric shaver kit and kabootle which I kept. oh plenty of discarded panties too, fyi pantysniffers.

Bastian

Reaction score
I haven't been to Nederlands since about 91'.....I'm feelin old thinking about this. I love Co! Dig your site too!
Yea man I love Ned. The whole community is pretty dope as far as communities can go. Shit even the cops are cool, only cause they don't bug me hahaa. Some locals are complete twatwaffles though from stories I've heard about them shooting their neighbors dogs.

Reactions: Mankini

Tank42

Reaction score
Big thanks to OP Pixie Walden. Because of this thread I was able to escape the abyss of urban Denver and find a very happy place here in northern Colorado.

I found a great restaurant job in Nederland, am camping nearby and saving up for a truck!

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads