NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION

D

Deleted member 20683

no i'm serious.... read the news and THEN talk about it. right wingers all have boners for "facts" these days except in the many case they don't like those facts in which case it's "lamestream false flag Soros fake news". there are a million articles out there.. google is free.

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
That's what I thought, you can't prove your point you just king baby it, and poop on everything!
The president, has said those seeking to enter could, legally.
I don't necessarily believe that borders are good, or needed, but since they are there, you cannot just invade a country without repercussions.
Unless you're YOU.
You could probably do anything you want.
King Baby.

Object

Banned
Reaction score
@ERSK , I travel.. Probably your equivalent to attempting to "asylum" yourself here, and I would say that as an American born Human, I have been hated by many outsiders.
As I am an advocate for peace, I ask why do you think we should let a mostly hateful and biased group, into America?
My experience Trumps all.
I don't expect you to like this comment.
I'm being real.
I've walked the streets of many cities.
I know there's hate out there.
I give respect constantly.
I find that the culture from your world and the hate therein, gets dispersed and slows down the further inland I go. Inland here in America.
Most likely due to the fact that most of the violent refugees or whatever, won't make it far inland, over time..
So, why if most of you hate our president, whom we elected in a majority, why, would you think the majority would accept that?
These and many more, are questions, you and your support should answer.
Afterall, with all the violence our people have against each other, we aren't trying to invade your country!

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow what the fuck happened to this site

The site itself is fine. You're trippin on a very small handful of people, probably less than 2% of the site population at most. Those are the ones that really stand out though, our attention gravitates towards negativity for some reason. It's sort of the same everywhere, the entire internet. There's always going to be someone trying to be all edgy. There's always a couple trolls. I don't think that'll ever change as long as people can hide behind anonymity.

Object

Banned
Reaction score
The site itself is fine. You're trippin on a very small handful of people, probably less than 2% of the site population at most. Those are the ones that really stand out though, our attention gravitates towards negativity for some reason. It's sort of the same everywhere, the entire internet. There's always going to be someone trying to be all edgy. There's always a couple trolls. I don't think that'll ever change as long as people can hide behind anonymity.
Who are you trying to call out?
It seems these people just want people who agree with whatever their agenda is.
Well, i disagree.
So poop on all my posts and join the king baby club.
My bad, for standing up for what I think is right.
This anarchy bullshit is short lived anyway.
Nobody truly cares about this issue.
Carry on.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They asked "What happened to this site?" Not "What's wrong with all of you in this thread?". The claim appears to be that the site itself is compromised in some way, it's a blanket type of statement isn't it? I don't feel anyone is being singled out, I don't feel that statement was exclusive to this thread. I'm not calling anyone out directly within this thread. You seem a bit overly defensive though.

Who am I trying to call out? You think I have some sort of inability to call someone out? If I'm calling you out there ain't gonna be a whole lot of trying, I'll just call you out.

Reactions: Object

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
So all in all would you rather we let people into this country legally so they can become citizens and get jobs or would you rather give them only an illegal means to enter our country where a lot of people die trying and have to work like slaves their whole lives.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads