Names spirit, im from Vancouver island. | Squat the Planet

Names spirit, im from Vancouver island.

Spirit

Reaction score
im from a place called campbell river, its on vancouver island in BC, Canada. its a pretty place but also pretty fucked up, so im about %90 sure ima bounce soon as i figure out how. i dropped out at 15 from grade 10 and have been working on and off for about 5 years. im sick of it, i want to do something that doesnt make me feel as shitty as flipping burgers or being somebodys little bitch does. i spent a brief period of time being a hobo on the streets of victoria on southern vancouver island, it was some of the happiest times of my life, truly happy. im into lots of things and LOTS of different kinds of music, my favorite genres are black metal, crust punk (prefer crossover genres) electronica, good rap, classical music, power violence, grindcore, and everything in between. i longboard and skateboard but i like skateboarding better. im a singer/songwriter/screamer/rapper and just started playing guitar. ive driven from BC to the tip of Baja mexico and back a few times, been to south america a few times. in my opinion acid bath is an amazing band. oh and im straight edge.... except for booze.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I have met lots of folks traveling here on the Island. I wanna check out that shut down mill soon up there. Anyways, enjoy the forum, lots of good resources here, and a good way to meet folks when you are on the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads