Name the person who....

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Rev Saint Jon and the Outlaw Cirkus family...and this chick named Janet who made a hot juggling clown.

Reaction score
waiting for that to happen to me..so far everyone just pissed me off..and i went back to lonerism..baa baa black sheep
probably going to die alone, because i'm an agro cunt..who always picks the wrong person, when I should've went with the other one.
i can understand that one... not quite though... not in ur shoes... lonerisms great because you get to argue with yourself in reference with jeff dunham and peanut and the rest of his crew... except without the dolls powder blue porsche and 3 pound chihuahua... preferably a hulking scary ass loyal wingnut dog.... knew one myself... miles is his name.... ps fuck the lotion too that just makes things worse
chatterbox mouse

Reaction score
Oh quit your fucking crying for your self your the master of your own destiny and the captain of your own ship steer it how you see fit!
I have the same story, every person I ever take as my equal alwase ends up a weak clingy or annoying ignoramus I wonder how we would fare, your a cunt and I'm an asshole, shit we'd probably end up in a shovel joust beside some railyard in the desert fighting over what way to catch.

Oh who made me travel: my daughter, cause it was either I travel and find my ruka or I kill her muther out of rage.
Ohatha Kayo, Diagaro brabda du sa fa way-achito
diagaro you honest bastard.... dont know why you would choose a shovel... thats too boring... unoriginal personally why dont you choose a different weapon... but then if thats the only thing you can find along side the rails in a railyard.... yep ok... a shovel suits ur person anyways kid....

Reaction score
the people i admire the most would have to be agra red... because he is a man i would follow upon advice from and use it to more than extent and out of the box kind of situations... he taught me never to fear but to be cautious, taught me how to not show emotion even if i want to rage and beat the fucking shit, lining, guts, teeth and whatever is iterior of their body. patience is a virtue and there is a time to be patient and there is a time for all the impatience in the world of time and space... dont lie unless you are good at it... stay quiet when told to shut the fuck up... which for many others does not happen for them coming from me...(so i guess i did not get that lesson too well) he taught me how to catch the train on the fly... direction, and timing and which rideables are which, and what not to ride, how to work with cats(now its kindof like catwoman the movie all over except i didnt die and come back with 8 lives.), and what its like to have a dad that you dont want to cut their dick off and shove it in their mouth for being authoritive.... and egotistical with plenty on the end. hes a great man... then diagaro kinda met him... first.... somewhat.... trainrider i met... heroism in itself.... he loves the rails... pride in itself all over his face.... when he watches her go by... nice man... plenty of bones in his ships belly (aka his closet) though. i usually have something worse of the worst to say about him and like. but not this time... pissiness usually doesnt get me anywhere... unless i want the exact reaction i want....like.... blauction sold right from an auction... sealing a deal cant be undone unless the capn says so mate.... that kinda thing....anyways you are a great kid...man wish friendship was on that deal... but seals stomped all over that one eh....like lipstick off the lips.... or more like how they dripped hotwax on a deal... not a letter of marque i tell you ;).... perfume does the scene of deals quite rottenly though.... hate perfume... deoderant is useful though lmao..... anyways my point is ur alright..... im just quite the temper with halo and devil horns holding that halo up..... irish and german lineage thoughdoes not help either...

btw did you know that the word celtic is sounded with a hard c not a s sound... gaelic never has a soft c... makes the irish look soft with their tempers and irish liquor.... though the land of ireland itself to wonder about.... and go soft over....i wonder if they have lilies, roses, or any flowers you see anywhere here in the us.... chat later

chatterbox mouse
i was named this because im small, fast, i fit through small spaces, i love cheese, cute and what not... what happens with flesh a metal cup flame and mice? just guess and watch one of the fast and furious movies and replace the rat with a mouse.... fuck rats.. they snitch.... and you will get the point... in one situation they chew their way out of it... blessings. named by agra red

Reactions: Mankini

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Who inspired me to travel and do a lil something...... All the brain dead home bums down by the river.... I'll be a lot of things in life. That I'll never be make em pay to bury me in some other shit ass town.

Reactions: Mankini

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
I haven't traveled enough yet, but I hope to have good stories to share and hope I can help someone and make a difference.

At my age, I've had many adventures (just not on the road) and done a lot of things others may never get to do.

I'm looking forward to this next chapter of my life.

Hope that's not off topic too much. ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads