Video - My podcast interview with Cake or Death Radio | Squat the Planet

Video My podcast interview with Cake or Death Radio

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know about this interview I did with the Cake or Death Radio podcast. Melanie and her partner drove all the way up from San Antonio to meet up with me in Austin, Texas to chat a bit about the Squat the Planet website, my background, and my personal philosophy regarding life and travel.

Definitely check out their website for other interesting interviews, and subscribe to their YouTube channel Anarchist Kitchen to see some of the best shot vegan recipe videos I've ever seen :)

mateoboliviano

Reaction score
That stp.com/old music --- so good, no joke! I'm a sucker for how websites we're made in the 90's. It's fun to see how basic website design can be. Definitely easier on the eyes/brain!

Also, just put a copy of "Days of War, Nights of Love" on hold at the library. Never read it so we'll see how it reads for a 30 year old today, 15 years later!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That stp.com/old music --- so good, no joke! I'm a sucker for how websites we're made in the 90's. It's fun to see how basic website design can be. Definitely easier on the eyes/brain!

Also, just put a copy of "Days of War, Nights of Love" on hold at the library. Never read it so we'll see how it reads for a 30 year old today, 15 years later!
Ha, awesome, thank you! The music was actually taken from the Johnny Depp movie Dead Man, which I definitely recommend watching.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads