My name I trainsirf hi everybody | Squat the Planet

My name I trainsirf hi everybody

D

Deleted member 125

Whats yer experience level? Are you green? Where are you headed? What are you into?

All of these and more are pretty basic questions people would potentially have answers to before they up and meet up with you to travel.

trainsirf

Reaction score
Whats yer experience level? Are you green? Where are you headed? What are you into?

All of these and more are pretty basic questions people would potentially have answers to before they up and meet up with you to travel.
Look at my YouTube channel @trainsirf . I have no experience have tried to hop before but trains go to fast in my town. Am I green? I’m headed nowhere. I’m into climbing, soccer, basketball, skiing, etc.

D

Deleted member 125

Right on, so a sports fan with a youtube channel who has done apparently zero research beforehand and is looking for someone to teach you. Thank you for the clarification.

Welcome to stp!

trainsirf

Reaction score
Right on, so a sports fan with a youtube channel who has done apparently zero research beforehand and is looking for someone to teach you. Thank you for the clarification.

Welcome to stp!
I’ve done plenty of research. Keep trying to put people down online I hope it makes you feel better... pathetic

• Stupid
Reactions: Barf
D

Deleted member 125

I’ve done plenty of research. Keep trying to put people down online I hope it makes you feel better... pathetic

It wasnt my intention to put you down.

Was me trying to expand yer intro post with some more information about you the pathetic part? Or are you for some reason upset at me because you signed up to stp with the name @trainsirf with admittedly zero experience hopping trains? Having to ask "am i green?" then immediately after saying you have done plenty of research sounds like bullshit to me.

I'm sorry if you are offended by me trying to help yer post have more information in it.

trashswag86

Reaction score
Don't let your need for youtube viewers make you lose a leg.
Honestly, with the go-pro adrenaline junky type channel you've got, I doubt you'll find anyone here that wants to help you out. Train riding is not an extreme sport. I get on trains when they're stopped. I've caught on the fly probably just a coupe times. It's not my go-to.
And if you do figure out how to catch on the fly, think of the dumb kids watching your channel who might just be inspire to go out and lose a leg. Or their life. Is it worth the upvotes?
Train riding and extreme sports don't belong together.

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
@SlankyLanky . Slanky speaks wise words , wait that shlda been @trainsirf ....but I'll leave slank in also, advise u to take them an be respectful. Also agree, "am I green?"....I wld assume so full heartedly. But lucky for you your neck of the woods is easy to get out of.. good luck stay safe and don't forget your leg!

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I say Welcome to StP!

My advise is to find someone who has experience riding freight trains, let them teach you!

You mentioned that you are green? You mean Greenhorn as a beginner?

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But not too green for a name like TrainSirf. I'm gonna step foot into a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class for the very first time ever, be like "Hey guys I'm a complete noob, don't even know how to shrimp crawl out of a mount, what's a kimura lock? Oh by the way, you can call me 7thDegreeBlackBeltOmoplataMaster. What! How dare you ask me anything about my BJJ experience, sensei! You're pathetic!"

trainsirf

Reaction score
It wasnt my intention to put you down.

Was me trying to expand yer intro post with some more information about you the pathetic part? Or are you for some reason upset at me because you signed up to stp with the name @trainsirf with admittedly zero experience hopping trains? Having to ask "am i green?" then immediately after saying you have done plenty of research sounds like bullshit to me.

I'm sorry if you are offended by me trying to help yer post have more information in it.

Not looking for a teacher I’m looking to make friends and people to travel with. How bout you go fuck with someone else mr “friendliest mod”

trainsirf

Reaction score
trains are some fast motherfuckers i concur

there's plenty of awesome info on the site, make sure to dig deep and plenty, notice the Search... bar

and tell us more about yourself, you grew up in Longmont? I lived there once upon a time

Will do my man!

yeah I live in boulder county.

why did you move?

trainsirf

Reaction score
Don't let your need for youtube viewers make you lose a leg.
Honestly, with the go-pro adrenaline junky type channel you've got, I doubt you'll find anyone here that wants to help you out. Train riding is not an extreme sport. I get on trains when they're stopped. I've caught on the fly probably just a coupe times. It's not my go-to.
And if you do figure out how to catch on the fly, think of the dumb kids watching your channel who might just be inspire to go out and lose a leg. Or their life. Is it worth the upvotes?
Train riding and extreme sports don't belong together.

firstly I’m not putting my views over my leg. Secondly, not trying to have help just looking for people who might want to travel. thirdly my channel is documentation And it’s a fun way to get me past depression. I have a disclaimer in my channel people will do stupid stuff if they want I’m not telling people to do anything. This website is just as bad to influence kids to rain hop as my channel is or worse.

I appreciate your concern

trainsirf

Reaction score
@SlankyLanky . Slanky speaks wise words , wait that shlda been @trainsirf ....but I'll leave slank in also, advise u to take them an be respectful. Also agree, "am I green?"....I wld assume so full heartedly. But lucky for you your neck of the woods is easy to get out of.. good luck stay safe and don't forget your leg!

thanks brotha, have a good one

trainsirf

Reaction score
But not too green for a name like TrainSirf. I'm gonna step foot into a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class for the very first time ever, be like "Hey guys I'm a complete noob, don't even know how to shrimp crawl out of a mount, what's a kimura lock? Oh by the way, you can call me 7thDegreeBlackBeltOmoplataMaster. What! How dare you ask me anything about my BJJ experience, sensei! You're pathetic!"

ha funny boi. Have a good one

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads