My mom has gone insane

JamesSheaJ

Reaction score
Basically I am 19 and lived with my single mother my whole life. She is a hardcore jesus catholic freak. She always wakes me up way too early in the morning blasting Lady Gaga so I posted a bunch of Lady gaga satanic Illuminati proof videos on her facebook.

The past few days she is yelling going nuts 24/7 saying she can't live in this world anymore its satans world satan runs this whole world she belongs in gods world and she is a spy from jesus or something. Ahhh All she does all day now is watch videos she keeps playing one that reverses obama's speech to say Serve Satan all morning.

Ahhhh she is going nuts I can't handle this.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
more proof that lady gaga aint good for nothin
you should convince yer mom that lady gaga is the antichrist and maybe yer mom was sent from gods kingdom to kill her and send her back to the netherworld of eternal damnnation thereby saving our souls and ushering in the reign of god on our earth...........................ok, on the real, that fuckin sucks dude...she might need to seek some help for this

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the first part of bryanpaul's advice!
In the words of Dennis Leary "kill the band. then your parents. then your self - Make sure yo get your whole head in front of the shotgun; THANKS FOR CALLING"
Dennis Leary is the fuckin shit

heres some . . . thing

JamesSheaJ

Reaction score
Damn she is showing me videos now of the folding of different dollar bills. The 5 is the twin towers normal. The 10 is one burning, and the 20 is two burning. She is going completely nuts and going to church all night tonight I think for first friday or something

JamesSheaJ

Reaction score
Here is the video I put on her facebook that made her go insane!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZXsTRrrjW8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZXsTRrrjW8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Medusa

Reaction score
watch
gaga.jpg
watch

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Gaga actually has talent, as well as marketability. She has something that is uniquely hers.

Ke$ha is just a cheap whore, created solely by Dr. Luke to rake in cash.

JamesSheaJ

Reaction score
Hmmm Idk. Just going to community college blah blah blah. I don't know what to really do with my life. I just listen to music and look at shit online all day LOL.

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
TAKE A TRIP...go to ur nearist large city...hitchike or hop a train..be a bum for a few days or weeks..then come back..you'll feel refreshed.
i know the feeling of being stuck with crazy family
i lived indepently in seattle for 3 years
then i got laid off and divorced
i travel 9 months out of the yera..but i end up spending about 3 in florida with various family and friends...dude i have to get out of town and back to being dirty wingnut trash
i feel ya man
seriously..get ur self a decent pack..a sleeping bag and a sturdy change of cloths..amongst other supplys
#1 a sharpie and start
going places and camping over night
begging busking
husteling
it'll take ur mind of things
or you could just rub one out

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads