my (insert punk subgenre here) band

christianarchy

Reaction score
me and my buddy just did some recordings and ive been workin on em. take a listen if you want. we like poweviolence, mathcore, hardcore, noise, but i dunno what this band sounds like. add us on the myspace if you want. we're called feign.

also if you could help us figure out genre this stuff is, that'd be nifty. or what bands we sound like. im trying to make a last.fm which would be frustrating enough without all the confusion of deciding what bands we sound like.

myspace.com/feignlol

thanks

-christopher

christianarchy

Reaction score
I'd go to that show.
You do the tapes live?

yeah.
the noise and soundclips kinda change each show. but yeah we do live tapes and are trying to incorporate reel to reel, which is a lot harder.

Odal

Reaction score
I dig it.

I've been jamming some Classic Rock/Power Violence hybrids with a drummer buddy of mine lately. Also been jamming black metal/acoustic stuff with another buddy on guitars. Need to get the time to record some stuff.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Black metal acoustic? I'm assuming you meant black metal AND acoustic but wow...that would be an interesting thought?! Is anyone here old enough to remember *unplugged* on MTV?! Black metal..unplugged...haha. ahh...

christianarchy

Reaction score
We have a tape out, PM me if you want one they are free or we can trade something. 5 songs, 20 minutes, lots of weird noise on it too.
<3 Christopher

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
DUDE. This is my kind of music, threw and threw. I love it, and I've got to get that tape. I'll PM you once I'm a little bit more coherent and not in a half-asleep daze.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads