youtube.com
squatter.jpg

that is all.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
MattPist said:
squatter.jpg

that is all.

Aussie drunks, Squatting, and SHEEP!!!!!

WOW....just fucking WOW...

rootsong

Reaction score
a friend was telling me about a game her & her friends made in berlin, called squatopoly, which i'll try to relay. you've gotta make the board. (cardboard & sharpie) -- everybody starts out with a six-pack and a bag of weed. you claim squats, and when someone lands on them (to crash there), they get charged a beer, or a big shwill at least, maybe some weed. then there's your chance cards like... "lose your bag of herb in the park, so-and-so finds it), raids, cops, finding good dumpsters, all that shit. i've never played but it sounds like a blast. squatopoly!

MEOW

Reaction score
Cards of humanity. Fucking hilarious.
lol bumping a 6 year old thread. i really like settlers of catan and monopoly is fun but i get pissed off if someone quits before the game ends, bitches better mortgage all their shit and go till' they don't have a dollar left

Planet

Reaction score
Scrabble. I've made my own bored with pieces out of cardboard so I have it anywhere on the road. It all fits in a fanny pack.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads