my buddy needs help from the bay area to grants pass/medford | Squat the Planet

my buddy needs help from the bay area to grants pass/medford

lilviticus

Reaction score
i used to be on here some 10 years ago and deleted but I have a friend who is, now, in santa rosa trying to get up north to work. I know alot of you are doing the same right now and was hoping somebody could help him out as soon as possible.
thanks guys.

Reactions: Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i used to be on here some 10 years ago and deleted but I have a friend who is, now, in santa rosa trying to get up north to work. I know alot of you are doing the same right now and was hoping somebody could help him out as soon as possible.
thanks guys.

it's a little unclear what you're asking for here. does he need a ride? that's a really easy hitch, even on the I-5. You could clear it in a day, two max.

lilviticus

Reaction score
he been thumbing it this whole time and just keeps getting short rides that's the problem. like hes been standing on the 101 on ramp in cloverdale now for probably 2 hours, given he does look pretty nuts right now with hair and a beard all sticking up and out circling his head like a lion that got electrocuted so he may be a lil too wild looking for people to wanna pick up 🤦‍♂️. I told him I would put a apb out for him just to see IF it would make things easier for him, because dude it's hot as SHIT right now and homie is the most sunburn prone human I ever seen and it's been making him sick and delirious.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This is a strange thread. There’s something rotten in Denmark. Why doesn’t your friend join here, and ask for himself? Are you actually your friend?
.....are you fucking high......?????

it's not an unreasonable question, although from the sound of it, his friend might not be capable of registering/participating here either logistically or mentally.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads