My 1st month out on the rails (one hell of a trip)

K

Kim Chee

I love croogles (or oogle crews). Some people may give you a hard time for riding with that many people, but I say you all make awesome "bull bait". He will surely get his quota and sit on his fat ass the rest of the week after getting 10 riders off of a train and I'll get to ride my sweet little solo ass off unhindered. Yes, take pictures! Good story.

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Hah that was always going thru my damn mind.Whenever we would see the bull then he drives by and back to his little spot.Then we all dart out across the damn tracks and hop on board some grainers.Then we are all freaking the hell out as he is creeping on by in his SUV lol.

That shit was always on my mind.Man if we get caught that damn bull is gonna have a shitload of paper work to file.Ahaha.It would be like a bunch of illegals jumping out of a mini van.Just one after the other in random directions LOL.

kennacoconut

Reaction score
A friend of mine is staying in a shed... I wonder why he doesn't go to the community college. There is free soap and you don't need an id. Then go to the fitness center locker room (again no college id needed) and there are nice hot private showers.

I had to do that my freshman yr when I was at scholl 14 hrs a day and the evil stepmother did all she could to prevent me from showering.

Haha yeah i bet there's alot more ways to travel then just being a crustyfuck that rides trains.

Next time i head out ill figure out a damn way to least get some what of a shower least once a damn week lol.I'll be damned if ill stink like that ever again.I caught a whiff of my old clothes that i set outside and holy shit they fucking stink of death.

On another note i got a call today from one of the chicks on the crew and she was told Circles apparently got his leg hacked off by a train.My guess is he was drunk and boasting about how he can hop out on the fly drunk.And the rest is history.Part of me feels bad but i see the way he treats others so i can't feel that bad for the guy.

Maybe this will set him straight after all he has 2 kids to raise.

I'll be going to nationals so ill meet up with some other travelers and see what happens.

Yeah i been thru alot of shit already as a newbie so the rest of this will be child's play imo.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
Jesus fucking christ!!! There is so much forehead slapping retardedness in that story i almost shit myself. Like i was telling you tho, coming from FL on a GM your shit will ALWAYS break up in Waycross. Its a major hump yard.

Anyways it breaks my heart to see how alot of newbie kids out there act and its compounded by the fact that they take on even newer newbies and teach them retarded habits. But like Mmmmmmmicael says it does give the bull his quota very easily. Im just sick of seeing every catch out spot trashed with beer cans, RIGS!, turd piles etc. No one seems to have any respect for catchouts anymore. Its like most kids think "oh, well.. im only gonna be here this time around so i'll trash the fuck out of it and act like a tard in the yard. I'll never be thru this place again" This is almost certainly why the tolerance for riders in towns and in the yard is rapidly going downhill in almost every major spot. :mad:

Reactions: uncivilize

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Hah yeah i hear you on the hop out spots being full of garbage and shit.Its pretty sad that spots are left like that.When im out solo ill try my best to not add to the damn piles of garbage and shit.The weicrief yard or however its spelled we actually cleaned up that hop out spot and filled up 5 bags of garbage and beer cans.At least we tried not to add to the piles of crap everywhere.But whenever they started drinking they would throw shit around at other spots.And i would just roll my eyes in disgust to be honest.

Yeah i was surprised we never got caught or busted by the bull with the newbies i was with.And more surprised when Circles added more people to the group.And i always said we have wayyy to many people as it is.But nooo lol.No one listens to me.Hence why ill be going solo and having less drama and bullshit to deal with.

I haven't learned any 'retarded' habits from anyone.Least i don't think i have picked any up.I rarely ever agreed with anything they were doing.But i was merely going with the flow.

Thanks for your insight though :D.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
i wasnt talking about you in particularly. Ive just noticed a HUGE influx of morons in the last couple years. And they almost certainly learned that "its ok" to fuck shit up from other fuck ups. Probably because no one properly "schools" them.

As for the yard i think your thinking about Moncrief? Or maybe Waycross?

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Moncrief was the yard.The Waycross hop out house was destroyed by the county.So we couldn't hop out from there and plus it was teaming with cops everywhere.Buncha damn kids blew the spot up.I was told this before i even made my way to that yard.

Luckily i didnt get all the way to waycross just about 4 miles out then we met Circles at that kangroo gas station.And walked back to the Moncrief yard a night later.That shit sucked nearly walked 40 miles lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads