Mutant Fest 2010

Dameon

Reaction score
It's about that time again: Mutant fest! Thousands of people in the pacific northwest forest drinking, doing drugs, and (unfortunately) pumping techno. This year, it'll be going from July 19th-July 28th, and I'll be there. My plan is to show up with a bunch of hammocks and food and start hammock camp. A hammock for everybody and an endless pot of hobo stew. Bring your own hammock, or feel free to come hang out on one of mine. The location isn't announced yet, but it'll be either southern Washington, Oregon, or northern California.

bote

Reaction score
... and that's why good things go downhill, because more and more people want to "show up" but take no responsibility for anything.

cheeses

Reaction score
i went last year and coudnt stand the teckno and i herd way too many brother bear sister mousebat thingys to bear so hells no!, but i hope anyone who dose go will be haveing a time

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads