music! | Squat the Planet

music!

P

picklehop

i live in seattle and am very close friends with the river city rebels, i helped them out with a few shows with merch, and roadied for them when they did 2 northwestern warped tour dates which was gay. all the bands sucked. i also tattooed most of them. which was cool, my friend patti bo the guitarist let me tattoo my name on him. and i tattooed kicks from "the briefs" he's a cool guy. last night i hung out with Defiance, and the Bloodcloots after there show in the sodo district in seattle. thats about it for me besides a bunch of local and underground bands im friends with.

D

danvan

heres mine

i went to the big day out music fest yesterday and i got to sing the chorus to my fav song by one of my fav groups, the herd!

http://www.myspace.com/runningwiththeherd

check out the song 77%
its the one i sang to!

The_Herd_5edit.jpg

"Wake up - this country needs a fucking shake up
Wake up - these cunts need a shake up!!! "

Post edited by: danvan, at: 2007/01/28 12:07

Post edited by: MattPist, at: 2007/01/31 07:14

Poking Victim

Reaction score
picklehop wrote:
i live in seattle and am very close friends with the river city rebels, i helped them out with a few shows with merch, and roadied for them when they did 2 northwestern warped tour dates which was gay. all the bands sucked. i also tattooed most of them. which was cool, my friend patti bo the guitarist let me tattoo my name on him. and i tattooed kicks from "the briefs" he's a cool guy. last night i hung out with Defiance, and the Bloodcloots after there show in the sodo district in seattle. thats about it for me besides a bunch of local and underground bands im friends with.

Do you know The Eight Hour Disease? I met them last time I was in Seattle.
Also, what shop do you work at?

C

Cush

Tell the river city rebels that they still owe my friend randy 300 dollars for a gig in bridgewater NJ.

I'm not going to get into details but I've got a bunch of my favorite bands in my profile. I'm a big fan of folk-punk and riot folk music.

M

MaltLiquorandRamenNoodles

The Varukers were touring with the Casualties about 9 years ago.They stayed at my house in Cincinnati.The Casualties were lame but the Varukers were really cool and laid back.

R

rachelgrace

if ever in cincinnati:
-before the dawn
-file and claw [amazing old-school hardcore]

wisconsin:
-discider
-murder of crows

west virginia[?]:
-appalachian terror unit

[some amazing crust bands, all diy]

mike

Reaction score
rachelgrace wrote:
if ever in cincinnati:
-before the dawn
-file and claw [amazing old-school hardcore]

wisconsin:
-discider
-murder of crows

west virginia[?]:
-appalachian terror unit

[some amazing crust bands, all diy]

YES just saw murder of crows this past week they rule!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i really like appalachian terror unit, id like to see if they'd come play the stp fest.

P

picklehop

dude, the river city rebels owe hella people money, They're just like that, and who knows if they'll pay it back, i think they will though, they're flat broke right now and are releasing a new record in a few months, so chances are your friend will get his money. if not, dont know what to tell you, i love the rebels but they are scummy bastards.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads