music! (1 Viewer)

D

danvan

I closed my account
what kinda bands is everyone into ?

got any cool story about meeting bands or good gigs?

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
P

picklehop

I closed my account
i live in seattle and am very close friends with the river city rebels, i helped them out with a few shows with merch, and roadied for them when they did 2 northwestern warped tour dates which was gay. all the bands sucked. i also tattooed most of them. which was cool, my friend patti bo the guitarist let me tattoo my name on him. and i tattooed kicks from "the briefs" he's a cool guy. last night i hung out with Defiance, and the Bloodcloots after there show in the sodo district in seattle. thats about it for me besides a bunch of local and underground bands im friends with.

D

danvan

I closed my account
heres mine

i went to the big day out music fest yesterday and i got to sing the chorus to my fav song by one of my fav groups, the herd!

http://www.myspace.com/runningwiththeherd

check out the song 77%
its the one i sang to!

The_Herd_5edit.jpg

"Wake up - this country needs a fucking shake up
Wake up - these cunts need a shake up!!! "

Post edited by: danvan, at: 2007/01/28 12:07

Post edited by: MattPist, at: 2007/01/31 07:14

Poking Victim

Pilgrim
picklehop wrote:
i live in seattle and am very close friends with the river city rebels, i helped them out with a few shows with merch, and roadied for them when they did 2 northwestern warped tour dates which was gay. all the bands sucked. i also tattooed most of them. which was cool, my friend patti bo the guitarist let me tattoo my name on him. and i tattooed kicks from "the briefs" he's a cool guy. last night i hung out with Defiance, and the Bloodcloots after there show in the sodo district in seattle. thats about it for me besides a bunch of local and underground bands im friends with.

Do you know The Eight Hour Disease? I met them last time I was in Seattle.
Also, what shop do you work at?

C

Cush

I closed my account
Tell the river city rebels that they still owe my friend randy 300 dollars for a gig in bridgewater NJ.

I'm not going to get into details but I've got a bunch of my favorite bands in my profile. I'm a big fan of folk-punk and riot folk music.

M

MaltLiquorandRamenNoodles

I closed my account
The Varukers were touring with the Casualties about 9 years ago.They stayed at my house in Cincinnati.The Casualties were lame but the Varukers were really cool and laid back.

R

rachelgrace

I closed my account
if ever in cincinnati:
-before the dawn
-file and claw [amazing old-school hardcore]

wisconsin:
-discider
-murder of crows

west virginia[?]:
-appalachian terror unit

[some amazing crust bands, all diy]

mike

Lurker
rachelgrace wrote:
if ever in cincinnati:
-before the dawn
-file and claw [amazing old-school hardcore]

wisconsin:
-discider
-murder of crows

west virginia[?]:
-appalachian terror unit

[some amazing crust bands, all diy]

YES just saw murder of crows this past week they rule!

P

picklehop

I closed my account
no i havent heard of 8 hour disease, but i'll def look into it., i dont work at a shop, i just go to peoples houses and tattoo

P

picklehop

I closed my account
dude, the river city rebels owe hella people money, They're just like that, and who knows if they'll pay it back, i think they will though, they're flat broke right now and are releasing a new record in a few months, so chances are your friend will get his money. if not, dont know what to tell you, i love the rebels but they are scummy bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.