movie we all need to see

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
seriously...is there an events calender on here..we should in different city set up a squatters movie night...a borrowed projector< a stolen print>>a sound system that fell off a trunk all in an abandoned movie house with multiple extension chords leading to someones house..a place o hang out and not worry about whos takeing our spanging spot

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
'Why have a civilization if you're no longer interested in being civilized....' Absolutely. However, yeah, I kind of have to agree with frzrbrnd... It almost reminds me of American Beauty, only American Beauty was fucking AMAZING. This just looks a little.... ugh. I initially thought it was gonna be 'man discovers he has tumor, goes on a hitchhiking/hoppin' ride across amerrriiiccaaa. But, alas, that was not the case. Either way, I'd be down for a movie night wit y'all. It beats sittin' home alone, watching movies all by myyyseeellllffff.

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
i watched "tucker and dale vs evil" last night. imo, it's not that good, but i liked the fact that the filmmakers poked as much fun at the "college kids" as they did the hillbillies. a lot of the jokes were pretty simple, but i'm a big fan of comedy centered around misunderstandings.

freedude2012

Reaction score

Dmac

Reaction score
looks ok, but what about "hobo with a shotgun"? gotta like rucker hauer

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
emperor of the north is fucking awesome. anyone know of an equally good hobo movie that's more recent (besides hobo w/a shotgun)?

frzrbrnd

Reaction score
it's not a hobo movie, but if you're into independent films, "wendy and lucy" is pretty good. it's about a girl traveling across the country in her car (looking for work in alaska) and what happens when it breaks down. the director actually used some crusties for a scene, tho the only crustie character to actually have a speaking role in that scene was played by will oldham (tho i won't complain about that!).

Dmac

Reaction score
there was a movie, available free on line called "rail kings" low budget and kind of hokey, but has good train footage. i have watched it a couple of times.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads