Movement Detroit (aka tech fest/DEMF) 2010

farmer john

Reaction score
i will be there the WHOLE weekend if you want to find me iyl be sleeping around noon under the trees by the river iyl be wearing jungle boots and maybe clothes lol probaly bellbottoms

drybonezz

Reaction score
i will be there the WHOLE weekend if you want to find me iyl be sleeping around noon under the trees by the river iyl be wearing jungle boots and maybe clothes lol probaly bellbottoms

hahaha alright, I really have NO idea what I'll be wearing yet, but I'll keep a lookout for the naked man in jungle boots lol. My boyfriends phone should be on by then so maybe we can exchange numbers, it'd be awesome to meet other stp members! He's also a memeber (his name on here is just "pretzel" if you want to search him)

DeadHorse.gif

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you should post a website link with more info.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
what...... FARMER JON WILL BE WEARING ME!?

is that why you want me to go hopp'n with you? you want to kill me and wear my skin? @_@

anywho... if farmer jon doesnt kill me ill be there as well. ill probably up going nuts at all the speed core performances.

LOVE DEMF

farmer john

Reaction score
lol dnt worry i wont be killing jungleboots and skinning him (human leather is so last year;)
but ya we should all hook up have a lil stp group going on itd be tight pm me for my number

drybonezz

Reaction score
lol dnt worry i wont be killing jungleboots and skinning him (human leather is so last year;)
but ya we should all hook up have a lil stp group going on itd be tight pm me for my number

I would hope you wouldn't do that to the poor boy!
It'd be awesome to get a stp group going on! I would totally do that, but I have no phone. D:

farmer john

Reaction score
lol incase any1 was wondering i didnt kill jb
we headed out last friday and came back 4 hours later lol train dumpt us in ferndale

any1 going to the preparty this weekend ?

farmer john

Reaction score
thatd be tight ig ot the anise whisky :) :)
also every1 buy your tickets b4 april1st theyre only 40 bux for the whole weekend which is a hell of a deal

farmer john

Reaction score
Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We party in helllllll

farmer john

Reaction score
epic waste of money and time .
none of the energy was there from last year al the white elitests were just standing around no1 dancing (its techno what else are you suppost to do?!)
most of the djs were horrible and i could honestly do better s
it was so lame we ditched early and got trasht at super coney island

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads