Most embarrassing situation you've been in?

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Reactions: Riku

FLoP

Reaction score
I got the three us us locked up for the night. My friend was in the next cell. We all got pulled out and moved. My boy comes out of his cell cracking up. Then he points to his pants and screams that he had a wet dream in his cell. Hahaah. I hopped a fence and shit myself upon hitting the ground. Couldn't fight gravity

Peregrin

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon this. So I was living in a house with my ex-girlfriend and sister. After the break up we switched rooms, my sister moving into our old room and us taking the smaller guest rooms. My new girlfriend and I had been drinking and passed out naked. I went for a piss apparently. Well I wake up trying to get in bed and a man says "what the fuck are you doing!?" I say "what the FUCK are YOU doing!?".. then my sister's face becomes apparent. I then realized I was butt ass naked trying to get in bed with my sister and her boyfriend. I covered my dick and backed out of the room saying sorry.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads