Mormons are fantastic road dogs | Squat the Planet

Mormons are fantastic road dogs

MormonWanders

Reaction score
People call me Mormon (no church affiliation), I'm from Salt lake City. I've lived in my corolla traveled on and off for the past few years. Never fully committed to dropping out of the rat race until recently. I've been in seattle for a few months and plan on hitting the road full time once I can get a reliable van (the corolla is great but sleeping in that shit gives me back problems). I WWOOF up here and work with Food not Bombs. I help travelers up here out with food and squats, if you are rolling through the Puget sound, hit me up!

I joined this site to meet more like minded people and to learn more about vandwelling and living completely outside "normal" society. I've always had my foot in both worlds and I'm beyond stoked to say "Fuck it!" And fully commit to it.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Rock on, man. Utah has some awesome places, I am glad to see some people repping that state. I work in So. Utah alot around Moab. If I roll though I will hit you up.

MormonWanders

Reaction score
Rock on, man. Utah has some awesome places, I am glad to see some people repping that state. I work in So. Utah alot around Moab. If I roll though I will hit you up.
Rad, it's pretty dope around there. Totally different vibe than around slc. What do you do when you're there?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I work in the National Parks and for the tour guide companies. I do it all around the US. I love the place in summer. I will be back around there hopefully in a month or two.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool intro and great to see some people around you and stuff and Welcome to STP!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads