Montreal in the dead of winter?

Onemanbandit

Reaction score
I'm in Ontario right now and I've got a decent cush gig but I want ot keep travelling so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what montreal's like for shelters or busking, or like just people in general. Is there a good scene there at all, shit to do? And I heard you can busk in the subays, would I get away with that without a permit because I can only do like 3 songs in a row tops with how cold it is. Oh and if there are any shelters are there like both gender and any allow dogs? I doubt there's many kids living outside this time of year but if there was a good local I would be down. Thanks for any info

makinglovetomontreal

Idealist
StP Supporter
Reaction score
those subways are real warm in the winter--couldnt see your fingers holding up while busking outside...i'm not sure about places to stay but i hear you can meet really cool people to stay with by doing the drum circle at mount royal park---lot of musicians collect there and if you tell them your situation, maybe they would hook you up. not sure which day of the week the drum circle is.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads