money belt

trash diver

Reaction score
Does anyone have a safer way to carry cash on the road other than a money belt?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Ammo box. Get one that locks. They're hard to come by, but they're water proof and weaponizable.

EDIT: The ones with the locks built in are hard to come by. The regular ones you can get in most larger cities (population over 75,000 and large bases) at the AN outlets

Reactions: trash diver

flashinglights

Reaction score
Coat lining and soles of shoes are ever-popular, people have been hiding cash in coats since the days of gold coins.

makan kotoran

Reaction score
if you have substantial amounts of cash and can't/don't use banks. (I'm saving up to go overseas, Hence large sums of money) I just sew it in patches and into my jeans, don't know what US cash is like but Australian notes are plastic so it doesn't matter if they get wet.
then way you have to cut that shit open to get your scrilla, making it way harder to blow when your wasted, and nobody is going to suspect those crusty old pair of pants are holding a G or 2. and they are always in your sight.
just sew a zip on top if ya wanna make it easy access.

Reactions: bryanpaul

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Sjaan

Reaction score
?!.........fer real?....like plastic bag type material or..... synthetic fiber or????
Its more of a waxy plastic covering over paper kind of thing. I really like Austrailian bills- they're colorful

Dishka8643

Reaction score
if you wear basketball shorts instead of underwear, sometimes they have zipper pockets but if they don't you can roll your money up and feed it through the elastic around the waist. I doubt anyone would want to steal your underwear and it's always with you.

D

Deleted member 125

fanny pack aka CHAOS POUCH! i love my fanny pack theres 3 pockets and room for my cell phone, wallet, and a big pain pouch that i keep my smokes, lighters, sharpie, and change in. plus who doesnt love wearing a fanny pack?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads