Mexico anyone | Squat the Planet

Mexico anyone

wetcat

Reaction score
im in colorado now. getting my passport card and going south. ill be ready in like 2 to 3 weeks. we can meet here or elsewhere maybe. im just ready to leave this country. i have a dog thats going too. shes a badass. anyways world rainbow gathering is gettin close and i know there are a few busus somewhere in the southwest..lets hitch through mexico

wetcat

Reaction score
im thinking Palengue..where the wold gathering is going on. im open to anything though. just south. i wanna see mexico. i feel this calling that im suppose to be there.

wetcat

Reaction score
lets do it. meet me in colorado. do you have a passport or id card thing? i dont really care either way lets go to mexico

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Do you really need a passport? I mean do redneck mexicans patrol the border keeping gringo's out of the greatest country god every blessed this earth in the history of man kind?

Just curious.

wetcat

Reaction score
no you dont need any of that shit. if you wanna get fancy in 1948 the united nations issued a treaty and every country that signed it is suppose to follow it. it says we all have the right o freedom of movement without taxes, fees or regulations. i could care less about passports and shit.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
Would Mexican authorities treat us like illegals if we were just walking thru with just a regular state I'd? I mean like lock us up and stuff? I ask because I have considered going but I can't get a passport because of child support, so if anyone has any insight concerning this I would appreciate it... Thanks

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads